Medical Waste Management
Our Biohazard Waste Disposal Services Protect More People
As the leading provider of medical waste disposal services, protecting people and the environment from the risks associated with bio-hazards is at the heart of what we do.
Poor management of health care waste potentially exposes health care workers, waste handlers, patients and the community at large to infection, toxic effects and injuries, and risks polluting the environment. It is essential that all medical waste materials are segregated at the point of generation, appropriately treated and disposed of safely.
Integrated Sterilizer & Shredder – Introduction
The ISS performs both shredding and waste steam sterilization in a single vessel. The vessel is fitted with a motor driven shaft, with powerful shredding/crushing blades which reduce the size and volume of the waste.
- Easy to Operate – No need for special technician qualification.
- Environmentally Sound – Shredded waste is reduced to as little as 1/5 its original volume, without emitting harmful substances.
- Cost-effective – Inexpensive operation and maintenance.
- Totally Safe – Automatic locking door prohibits unauthorized interruption.
- Efficient – A single unit can serve any middle size hospital, clinic or laboratory.
- Compact – Room of only 3 x 4 meters is necessary.
- Easily and quickly installed – Within one day.